Designer Matt Benedetto continues to create strange inventions with very dubious utility. Here are 10 of his next creations, which hardly anyone will use for their intended purpose.
1. If you are used to carrying a phone or wallet in your back pocket, these jeans are designed specifically for you.
2. Are you worried about the safety of your smartphone while traveling? Carry it in a separate suitcase, designed to fit the size of the gadget.
3. Use only one earphone or maybe you have a third spare? Then the third ear will come in handy.
4. These unique glasses will allow you to focus on the main thing, not paying attention to trifles.
5. Glasses for full immersion in the content and, apparently, the deterioration of your eyesight.
6. If you suddenly want to have a snack on the road – a necklace from cases for nuggets will definitely help you out.
7. Holder for two deodorants to be twice as effective.
8. An extra pair of hands to hold a book or magazine.
9. Case for smartphone with holder for can.
10. The comb you are used to.
You can find other creations of this inventor in several previous Lifehacker selections. You can buy some products through its official website.